Forget downloading those 1 minute a quarter demos. If you want to test a game out the 2K team has a real, satisfying way for gamers to test out NBA 2k10. NBA 2k10 Draft Combine is that answer. Its a download game that will cost 5 bucks or 400 MS points for you XBL heads. You create and customize your own player, to get him ready and beefed up for the real game. Included features are.
• Building custom players by working with a mentor, the 2K Insider, and increasing their NBA stock through a variety of challenging basketball drills and 5-on-5 games.
• Over 300 different signature customizations, including player-specific shooting animations, dunk and dribble packages and more to allow each created player to have his own unique personal style.
• Ability to strengthen all parts of the created player’s game with a variety of drills, such as shooting, post offense and defense, attacking the basket, dribbling, challenging shots, boxing out for rebounds and more to progress through the NBA Draft Combine.
• Organized games that will allow players to gain valuable skill points and offer a variety of specific in-game objectives that will need to be accomplished in order to gain them. At the end of each game, a full analysis will be available for gamers to review their player’s performance and strategize their further improvement.
• All players created in NBA 2K10: Draft Combine will wear a special patch on their uniform throughout the rest of that player’s career to denote that they have completed the NBA Draft Combine.
• Online leaderboards to track the highest ranking custom built players, and where a player stacks up against the competition.
• Opportunity to unlock special achievements on Xbox 360 and trophies for PLAYSTATION 3 system.
• Fans can take their custom built players from NBA 2K10: Draft Combine and use them in the all-new My Player career mode in NBA 2K10 launching this fall, allowing them to continue their journey of becoming an NBA legend.