EA’s 2010 Fifa World Cup is enjoying a second week on top of the charts, despite a 34 per cent decline in sales. Ubisoft are still doing well, with Just Dance securing a number two spot, seeing a 7 per cent increase in sales this week. Activision’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 has also shot back up this week, rising six places to the number 3 spot.
Check out the full top ten list below, thanks to Chart-Track.
For the week ending May 7th.
* 01 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
* 02 Just Dance
* 03 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
* 04 Wii Fit Plus
* 05 Battlefield: Bad Company 2
* 06 Super Street Fighter IV
* 07 Wii Sports Resort
* 08 Splinter Cell: Conviction
* 09 Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
* 10 Just Cause 2