Fable 3 has become this weeks UK number one game, selling 128k copies in it’s first week. Last weeks number one Fallout: New Vegas has fallen to the number three spot, now residing behind the UK’s favorite sports title Fifa 11. Fable 3 has become Microsoft’s third UK number one in 2010, with the other two being Crackdown 2 and of course Halo: Reach. It’s been noted that Fable 3 has outsold its predecessor Fable 2 by 6000 copies. New entry Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011 entered at number seven, look out for Richard Bailey’s review of that game coming soon.
The full top ten list is below, and thanks to UKIE we actually have some sales numbers. Eat your heart out NPD’s.
For the week ending October 29th 2010.
1. Fable III (Lionhead Studios, Microsoft Game Studios) [128,895]
2. FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA) [75,703]
3. Fallout: New Vegas (Obsidian Entertainment, Bethesda) [69,613 / 223,689]
4. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft) [58,375]
5. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (LucasArts, LucasArts) [56,064]
6. Medal of Honor (Danger Close/DICE, EA) [48,650]
7. WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 (Yukes, THQ) [47,785]
8. Professor Layton and the Lost Future (Level 5, Nintendo) [45,470 / 104,818]
9. The Sims 3 (EA Games, EA) [28,624]
10. Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (Team PES, Konami) [26,732]