Europe loves a good racer, and Test Drive Unlimited is no exception. The game reached number one status with just under 70 percent of the sales for 360, and 28 percent on the Playstation 3. Dead Space slipped down to number 2 with Fifa 11, Black Ops and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood behind it. Check out the full top ten list below courtesy of Chart-Track.
For the week ending Friday 11th February 2011.
Facebook Twitter Google+
* 1 – Test Drive Unlimited 2 (Eden Games, Namco Bandai)
* 2 – Dead Space 2 (Visceral Games, EA Games)
* 3 – FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
* 4 – Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
* 5 – Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
* 6 – Mario vs Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem (Nintendo, Nintendo)
* 7 – Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
* 8 – Mario Sports Mix (Nintendo, Nintendo)
* 9 – Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition (Rockstar North, Rockstar)
* 10 – LittleBigPlanet 2 (Media Molecule, Sony Computer Entertainment)