Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition Revealed
Square Enix unveils the Collector's Edition of their upcoming Tomb Raider video game. Check out all the details right here.
Yesterday, Square Enix released details on the Collector’s Edition for their upcoming Tomb Raider video game. Currently, this package will only be available in the US and retail for $99.99. Below is a quick overview of the product :
- Play Arts -KAI- Lara Croft figurine – Lara Croft has been beautifully recreated as an 8-inch Play Arts -KAI- action figure. The figure comes with an alternate set of three hands, bow and arrow, shotgun, handgun, and an ice axe.
- Double-sided island map and poster – Discover Key Landmarks from the mysterious island of Yamatai, where Lara Croft and her fellow castaways were marooned after the Endurance shipwreck, in this 15” x 19” poster. On the reverse is a poster-size image of the box art that epitomizes Lara’s origin story.
- Lithographic print – An exclusive 5” x 7” Lara Croft heavy-stock lithograph print with matte frame designed by Crystal Dynamic’s Brian Horton, senior art director, and Brenoch Adams, concept artist.
- Experience Shields –Three iron-on badges based on the game’s experience icons: “Animal Instincts,” the “Climbing Axe” and “Fire Arrow.”
- TOMB RAIDER Original Soundtrack ‘Survivalist Cut’- A collection of 10 tracks with over 60 minutes of music from the game.
- Weapons Pack Downloadable Content – includes a variety of weapons to help Lara survive against the island’s inhabitants.
If you're a fan of action figures and Lara Croft, then this package was made especially for you. Personally, I don't like the fact that every collector's edition has to feature some type of toy to entice the buyer. Do you believe this product is worth the full $100 dollars? Feel free to let us know in the comments below.