Just in time for the fated "end of the world", J.Cole drops some new heat for fans all over the globe in his track "2012". On the appropriately-titled self-produced song, the NC rapper is in a celebratory mood as he commemorates the Mayan prophecy. Mixing plenty of spanish percussion with a fast paced beat and quick rhyme, this is one of the few times we actually hear a party anthem from Cole and what makes this dope single even sweeter is the fact that its completely free. Be sure to go out with a bang and listen to the track below. If we make it through the fated prophecy, then you can hear more from the RocNation emcee when his sophomore LP Born Sinner drops January 28th.
- Gamer Gossip: How does marketing ‘pre-buzz’ affect your gaming experience? And more!
- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection Hits Stores On July 9th
- Turn Based, The RPG Podcast 18: What Is The True Definition of a Role-Playing Game?
- Nintendo Direct: The Round-Up
- New Killzone: Mercenary Trailer Stabs You In The Crotch