Naughty Dog revealed earlier today that Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception is to get a whopping 50 new trophies. It is unknown whether any of these trophies will cover the single player campaign, but it is assumed that they will mainly be for the online portion of the game.
Along with the trophies there are a number of other updates coming with patch 1.13. The patch is set for release August 14th, so mark your calenders.
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)