Assassin’s Creed Unity has several chests littered throughout its virtual Paris which could only be unlocked by using a companion app or by logging into the Initiative website. This is no longer the case as Ubisoft has rolled out another patch which removes these requirements. The patch also adds some more stability updates.
The patch for Assassin’s Creed Unity will be released today for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The PC will get the update later this week. Below you’ll find the full patch notes:
Stability & performance
- Fixed numerous random crashes both on Campaign and Coop
Save game & Progression
- Fixed gear and outfit rewards getting relocked
- Added users profile corrector to resolve companion synchronization issues
- Made Initiate and companion app exclusive content accessible to all players
- Fixed the ‘Find Leon’ objective not spawning on Dead Kings Memory 2
Online matchmaking, connectivity & replication
- Fixed various matchmaking and connection issues both in matches and when starting a match.
- Fixed various replication issues between host and clients
- Fixed issues with the My Club feature
Gameplay (navigation, fight, stealth)
- Fixed issue with Arno losing control after trying to launch Initiates from the pause menu
- Fixed minor navigation issues
Menus and HUD
- Fixed issues occurring when hacking gears
- Fixed additional issues with notifications
World & 3D
- Fixed some minor FX and texture issues
Hopefully with these updates, Assassin’s Creed Unity can be the game it was meant to be from the beginning.