Dying Light has yet to release in the UK (you can find our review for it here), but in anticipation for the games arrival (and in an effort to boost up some hype), Techland has announced what could possibly be the special editions to end all special editions.
The “My Apocalypse Edition” of Dying Light is limited to just 1 lucky (dumb? irresponsible?) fan with a ton of expendable income. Clocking in at £250,000 ($387,000), you get all these goodies:
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins (which is a real thing, that costs $100,000 normally.)
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video.
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how “leet” you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- x4 signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light
- x2 Top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders
If you’re a big enough fan (you’re probably not), you can head over to Game’s Dying Light link, although the insane edition won’t be available until tomorrow. Should you be crazy (read: dumb) enough to get this, let us know how it goes!