For those currently in Europe and who own a copy of Battlefield: Hardline, registration for the PlayStation Plus Battlefield: Hardline Tournament is now open.
Anyone who thinks they have what it takes to survive among the best of the best, can choose any weapon and sign-up before registration closes on the 8th of June. The first matches kick off at 8.00pm CET on June 21st.
Here are the rules:
- Mode: 5on5 Rescue
- Maps: Fixed Map per Round, Bo1
- Rounds to win: 11 (side switch after 10 rounds)
- Overtime: 4 Rounds (RoundsToWin 3)
- Scoring: The team that gained the highest amount of won rounds in both halftimes wins the match.
The schedule for the tournament is as follows:
- Cup starts (256 teams) – Only 1 Match per match date, exception is the last match date
- Round 1: Sunday, June 21st 20:00 CEST
- Round 2: Wednesday, June 24th 20:00 CEST
- Round 3: Sunday, June 28th 20:00 CEST
- Round 4: Wednesday, July 1st 20:00 CEST
- Round 5: Sunday, July 5th 20:00 CEST
- Round 6: Wednesday, July 8th 20:00 CEST
- Semi Finals + Grand Final: Sunday, July 12th 20:00 CEST
For those who aren’t PlayStation Plus members, membership is available for £5.49/€6.99 per month.