Activision is slowly announcing their track list for Guitar Hero Live. So far the soundtrack will feature Alter Bridge, Pierce the Veil, System of a Down, Black Veil Brides, Sleigh Bells, The Pretty Reckless, Judas Priest and Pantera.
With over one-hundred songs, fans will also get to rock-out-with-their-controls-out playing songs from Rage Against the Machine, Green Day, The Rolling Stones and Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Killers, The Black Keys and Fall Out Boy.
Activision will announce new tracks every week, here are the tracks known:
- Judas Priest – Breaking the Law
- Pantera – Cowboys From Hell
- Alter Bridge – Cry of Achilles
- Rage Against the Machine – Guerrilla Radio
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Higher Ground
- Sleigh Bells – Bitter Rivals
- System of a Down – Chop Suey!
- Black Veil Brides – In The End
- The Pretty Reckless – Going to Hell
- Broken Bells – Leave it Alone
- Alt-J – Left Hand Free
- The Rolling Stones – Paint it Black
- My Chemical Romance – Na Na Na
- Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)
- Green Day – Nuclear Family
- Pierce the Veil – King for a Day (feat. Kellin Quinn)
- Blitz Kids – Sometimes
- The Black Keys – Gold on the Ceiling
- The Killers – When You Were Young
- Gary Clark Jr. – Don’t Owe You a Thang
- The War on Drugs – Under The Pressure
- The Lumineers – Ho Hey
- Ed Sheeran – Sing
- Skrillex – Bangarang
Guitar Hero Live will introduce two ways to play, including GH Live, a first-person point of view where players are up on stage as the star of the show. A quantum leap forward in immersion and realism, GH Live will be a live-action experience that feels like being on stage and performing in a real band, in front of real crowds, who react in real-time to how well or poorly a player performs. As the lead guitarist, there will be an array of songs, various of venues, from the smallest club stage in front of a hundred people, to the massive main stage of an outdoor festival in front of a hundred thousand people.
The game will also introduce GHTV, the world’s first playable music video network. GHTV is a 24-hour mode that lets fans play along to a continually-updated collection of official music videos – across a wide variety of genres – from the newest releases to favorite hits. Fans can pick from multiple channels and themed shows, discovering new songs as they play, and can also choose songs to play on-demand. In GHTV, fans can also play with friends in the same room and against players from around the world to see who has the highest score on a given song.
Guitar Hero Live will be available this fall for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U and select mobile devices to be announced soon.