PC gamers, looking to get up close and personal with WWE 2K15? The wait is over.
This spring, WWE 2K15, is making its long-awaited debut on PC, which will mirror its PlayStation 4 and Xbox One counterparts.
The PC version of the game includes the popular MyCareer and 2K Showcase modes. In addition to the full game itself, PC gamers who pick up their copy on day one can also expect immediate access to two versions of Sting and two of Hulk Hogan.
Downloadable content will include the superstars of the WCW and NXT ArRIVAL packs, as well as the additional 2K Showcase modes such as “One More Match,” “Hall of Pain” and “Path of the Warrior” for free.
John Cena is excited for the free DLC, stating,
One of the great bonuses of getting the game on PC is that you get nearly all of the downloadable content that was released after WWE 2K15 launched in October free, as part of the package. That’s an incredible amount of content: 36 extra characters, 4 new managers, 26 matches, 46 entire single player stories and cut scenes in 2K Showcase, and a whole lot more. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that that’s a pretty awesome deal.
The following content is immediately accessible at launch:
- Full Game
- Access to two playable Sting characters: the mysterious, ghost-like persona with black and white face paint, as well as his earlier look featuring bright colors and a blond, flattop hairstyle;
- Access to two playable Hulk Hogan characters: Hulk Hogan and “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan.
The following content, available in spring 2015, will be available free of charge:
- WCW Pack
- Playable WCW Superstars: Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page, Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal and Lex Luger
- NXT ArRIVAL Pack
- Playable Former WWE Champion, NXT General Manager and Monday Night Raw announcer: JBL
- Playable NXT Superstars: Adam Rose and The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor)
- Playable NXT Diva: Emma
- New Moves Pack
- More than 30 new moves, including an alternate version of Sister Abigail (made popular by Bray Wyatt™), the Gutwrench Suplex (made popular by Cesaro™), Rack Attack (made popular by Nikki Bella™) and Running Knee Smash (made popular by Brie Bella™), as well as the Uso Crazy and Spinning Powerbomb (made popular by Jimmy Uso® and Jey Uso®);
- Instant access to all unlockable content available in the game;
- 2K Showcase: One More Match
- Story focused on the rivalry between WWE Superstars Randy Orton and Christian in 2011
- Playable WWE Superstars (2011 versions): Christian, Randy Orton, Edge, Mark Henry and Sheamus
- Playable arenas from 2011: SmackDown, Extreme Rules, Over the Limit and Capitol Punishment
- 2K Showcase: Hall of Pain
- Playable WWE Superstars (2011 versions): Mark Henry, Big Show, Kane, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Sheamus, The Great Khali, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Ryback
- Playable arenas: SmackDown (2011), Vengeance (2011) and WrestleMania 29
- 2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior
- Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior (1989-1996), Hulk Hogan (1990), Andre the Giant (1988), Sgt. Slaughter (1991) and “Macho Man” Randy Savage (1991)
- Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man (1988), Rick Rude (1990) and Colonel Mustafa (1991)
- Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker (1991) and Hunter Hearst Helmsley (1996)
- Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan
- Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden.
WWE 2K15 will release this Spring $49.99.