GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. announced the classic role-playing series Final Fantasy from Square Enix will once again be returning to the mobile gaming phenomenon Puzzle & Dragons in a special collaboration running from November 28 to December 11.
The fan-favorite collaboration expands upon the previous ones by introducing six new characters, a new dungeon, Ultimate Evolutions, and bosses from the iconic series. The Final Fantasy-themed Rare Egg Machine now includes 24 beloved characters, such as Yuna, Lightning, and Noctis, spanning the series for fans to collect and employ in combat. Glauca from Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV will also be available exclusively at the MP shop.
Two dungeons will be returning, while a brand new dungeon makes its debut! These dungeons, which will include weapons for players to Skill Up matching Final Fantasy characters, will be added to the game:
- The first features bosses spanning Final Fantasy I – VI, including Dancing Mad, Kefka, and five difficulty levels: Netherworld-Intermediate, Netherworld-Expert, Netherworld-Master, Netherworld-Legend, and Netherworld-Mythical.
- The second features bosses from Final Fantasy VIII – XIII, including Orphan, Second Form. This dungeon also has five increasing levels of difficulty: Void Beyond-Intermediate, Void Beyond-Expert, Void Beyond-Master, Void Beyond-Legend, and Void Beyond-Mythical.
- The third will be a brand new Final Fantasy-themed Ranking Dungeon.
New Ultimate Evolutions have also been added for returning character Y’shtola, as well as for newcomers Tifa and Noctis. The collaboration will feature a brand new Gift Dungeon, Moogle’s Gift. Also, the fan-favorite Fat Chocobo’s Gift will be returning.
Details on additions for the crossover are below:
New Final Fantasy Characters:
- Onion Knight ( Final Fantasy III)
- Tifa ( Final Fantasy VII)
- Auron ( Final Fantasy X)
- Penelo ( Final Fantasy XII)
- Noctis ( Final Fantasy XV)
- Glauca (KingsglaiveFinal Fantasy XV)
Check out the gallery below for a closer look at the artwork.