Report — Miitomo Makes an Estimated $280K in Weekly Revenue

Written by on    

Nintendo released its first mobile app, Miitomo, last month, and now SurveyMonkey has released its findings which point to a very successful launch.

According to them, app has around 4 million monthly active users and 1 million daily active users. The firm also estimates that the app is currently making around $280,000 each week, with 80% of that revenue coming from iOS devices and the other 20% from Android devices.


Overall, the app has been downloaded 2.6 million times, with two thirds of those downloads being on iOS devices and the rest on Android devices.

About The Author
Kelfala 'Kels' Sesay News Editor
Leave A Comment