Gaming accessory designer, Bionik, is thrilled to share first details on their new line of innovative products for the Nintendo Switch, which will be on display at next month’s Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles, running June 13-15. Bionik’s Switch lineup is tailor-made for the console’s unique hybrid design and includes a diverse array of charging and connectivity solutions. Bionik will be located in the West Hall, at Booth #5222.
- Power Plate (MSRP: $49.99) – A portable, multi-functional backup battery that can fully recharge the Switch console’s battery or both Joy-Cons more than three times.
- Power Plate Duo (MSRP: $69.99) – Two portable battery kits and two battery travel bags with a single charging dock perfect for households with multiple Switch consoles, or for those who constantly game on the go.
- Lynx for Nintendo Switch (MSRP: $14.99) – Highly durable, USB A to TYPE C cable that stretches 6 feet long to charge your Nintendo Switch.
- Tetra Power (MSRP: $24.99) – A unique cross formation charger that charges four Joy-Cons simultaneously.
- Giganet Adapter (MSRP: $24.99) – High speed USB 3.0 ethernet adapter that fits discreetly into the Nintendo Switch charging dock.
- Rapid Charge Kit (MSRP: $24.99) – Dynamic Type-C charger that supports multiple voltage outputs, including 15V which is required for Switch Dock support. Includes a detachable 6 feet long, tangle resistant cable.