Welcome to the 106th edition of The Co-op Podcast.
The usual cast discuss this week’s news in gaming, including the notorious Nintendo Creator’s Program. What are the pros and cons of Nintendo’s new direction on YouTube?
The panel also get into a heated discussion about the prospect of Microsoft overtaking Sony in the year 2015.
We also discuss the sad news of SEGA
being forced deciding to change their business direction of shifting over to PC and mobile gaming.
This week’s topics for discussion are as follows:
- What have we been playing?
- Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch – How will it turn out?
- Our thoughts on the Nintendo Creators Program.
- Sega decides to focus on PC and Mobile only.
- Our thoughts on Sony Entertainment Online being sold to investment company Columbus Nova.
- Charles Rages: Charles speaks on his list of topics, including exclusives and going at Gary.
- Microsoft confirmed that the Xbox One outsold the PlayStation 4 and the rest of the competition in December.
Thanks again for tuning in and please feel free to leave your comments on the episode below.
P.S. If you want to be on a future show, feel free to hit up Richard Bailey Jr. on twitter @richbaileyjr.
Don’t forget to sign up to The Koalition Players Club to get access to bonus podcast discussions, giveaways and original content.