Knights of the Turntable is back with a full cast to touch on some of the newest Hip Hop music, along with some of the most important topics. One of these topics came about because Mary J. Blige stated in an interview that Drake was the best of his generation. First of all, what does it mean to be the best? Secondly, does she have a point about Drake being the best? We break it down and discuss it on the show. Do you think Drake is the best of his generation? Let us know in the comments.
Also discussed this week:
– We discuss Drake’s new song “How Bout Now.”
– We discuss Jay Rock’s Parental Advisory
– Battle rap talk (Bigg K vs Danny Myers and Uno Lavoz vs FLO)
– Our thoughts on Snoop doing an album produced by Pharrell Williams
– Lupe’s album release date revealed after threats from Anonymous
– Our thoughts on Lil Wayne’s collab with Young Thug, Take Kare (it’s in the after dark section)