Welcome to episode 162 of The Co-op Podcast. This week we’re joined by Jakejames Lugo, Edward Velazquez and gaming enthusiast and film student Austin Cownway.
Our main topic this week is all about Gran Turismo Sport‘s importance to the PlayStation brand. The Gran Turismo name once held the entire weight of the driving game genre, but today things are a little different due to vigilant competition. Will Gran Turismo Sport be the next big blockbuster on the PlayStation 4? Let us know your thoughts.
Also discussed on this show:
– Destiny’s next expansion will be titled Rise of Iron
– Batman: Return to Arkham remastered collection announced.
– Halo 5 Forge coming to Windows 10. But it just allows you to build and play maps. Will Halo 5 come to PC in full?
– Will Kingdom Hearts 3 be at E3? JakeJames clears up the rumors.
– Gran Turismo Sport to release November 15th in NA. The Beta was cancelled so that they could make this release date.
Special Thanks: Gority, M. Collins
Please help Rachael Murdock in her ongoing battle with cancer by either donating or spreading the world by following this link.
Show your support for The Koalition by pledging to our Patreon page. The Co-op Podcast will always be free, but with your help we can make our podcasts and content even better. We plan to improve the whole experience while also incorporating you (our community) into our long term goals. We also offer higher possibilities for winning our monthly giveaway to all Patreon supporters. You can donate as little as a dollar to get extra entries into our giveaways. Show your support and be a part of one of the best independent gaming communities on the Internet.