Welcome to our Quarterly Report, covering video game releases in Q2 2016. In this show we go around the panel and get their personal best and worst video game releases from the past three months.
Q2 had a few notable AAA releases, such as Uncharted 4, DOOM, Dark Souls III and Overwatch; as well as some awesome lower tier and indie titles. We all found it a lot easier forming our lists this time around, but this isn’t just about us. Be sure to let us know your best and worst games of the past three months in the comments below.
The Quarterly Report Format
– Give 3 games that impressed you from the second quarter of 2016 (April – June)
– Give one disappointment from the second quarter
– Give one game you’re looking forward to in the third quarter of 2016 (July – September) | Use this as a guide
– Give one game you feel will be a disappointment in the third quarter
Special Thanks: M. Collins, Gority
Don’t forget to let us know your E3 predictions in the comments!
Please help Rachael Murdock in her ongoing battle with cancer by either donating or spreading the world by following this link.
Show your support for The Koalition by pledging to our Patreon page. The Co-op Podcast will always be free, but with your help we can make our podcasts and content even better. We plan to improve the whole experience while also incorporating you (our community) into our long term goals. We also offer higher possibilities for winning our monthly giveaway to all Patreon supporters. You can donate as little as a dollar to get extra entries into our giveaways. Show your support and be a part of one of the best independent gaming communities on the Internet.
– This episode replaces this week’s episode of The Co-op Podcast. The Co-op will return next week with episode 166