Welcome to another episode of Throwdown. On this podcast/vidcast we discuss the latest video game news and topics in an uncompromising and honest manner. No developer, publisher, or fanboy is safe from us!
On tonight’s Throwdown, we discuss some of the recent comments made by Microsoft’s executives. According to them, Project Scorpio will be capable of producing native 4K resolution, whereas the PlayStation 4 Pro has to use tricks in order to achieve 4K. Will Scorpio be able to produce uncompromised 4K visuals or will something have to be sacrificed in order to reach this resolution? We discuss this in detail.
Other topics we discuss:
– Destiny: Rise of Iron impressions
– Michael Pachter being accused of saying that PC gamers are “like racists”
– Hideo Kojima’s thoughts on Metal Gear Survive
– PS4 Japanese sales: System sells more in one week than entire lifetime of Xbox One
– Geoff Keighley’s new weekly YouTube show
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.