Welcome to another episode of Throwdown. On this podcast/vidcast we discuss the latest video game news and topics in an uncompromising and honest manner. No developer, publisher, or fanboy is safe from us!
We’re back with another exciting year of Throwdown! We plan for this to be our biggest year yet so we hope you all continue to support us as we continue our journey of podcast domination!
During this show’s hiatus, a number of incidents happened within the Xbox fanboy community that were beyond the pale. From an alleged fanboy civil war to smaller incidents of overall stupidity, fanboys embarrassed not only the company that they blindly worship, but normal Xbox gamers who don’t condone their over-the-top zealotry. We break down the madness that ensued and talk about how things will escalate in our featured topic.
Other topics we discuss:
– Xbox fans wanting Black Ops 2 backwards compatibility over new games
– Nvidia’s GEForceNow streaming service
– How the AMD Vega GPU can help Project Scorpio achieve uncompromised 4K/60fps
– Sony announces 6 million PS4s sold, Microsoft announces higher engagement on XBL
– No Mass Effect Andromeda, Yakuza 0 or Persona 5 for Nintendo Switch
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.