Welcome to another episode of Throwdown. On this podcast/vidcast we discuss the latest video game news and topics in an uncompromising and honest manner. No developer, publisher, or fanboy is safe from us!
When is an exclusive NOT an exclusive? When it is on another platform, of course. On this episode, we explain how “console exclusives” aren’t exclusives at all, how that label is just a PR term created to fool people, and how none of us should be so gullible as to believe this sort of spin.
Other topics we discuss:
– Counter-Strike: GO gamblers exposed as owning gambling website they promote
– Microsoft backpedals on “play anywhere” initiative
– Nintendo expected to sell 100 million Wii U consoles
– The Pope is given a copy of Undertale by The Game Theorists
– The new Iron Man and how Latinos are forgotten when it comes to diversity in comics
Please help Rachael Murdock in her ongoing battle with cancer by either donating or spreading the world by following this link.
Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to our Patreon page. Our podcasts and content will remain free, but with your help, we can make them even better. We plan to improve the whole experience while also incorporating you (our community) into our long term goals. Show your support and be a part of one of the best independent gaming communities on the Internet.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.