Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all the questions we answer:
- Why do some people treat Phil Spencer as the white knight of Xbox when he was fully behind MS’s idiotic plans?
- Which will become a third party developer first: Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo?
- Which anime are you guys waiting for or will start watching this year?
- What movies are you interested in seeing that aren’t the big popular ones this year?
- What if you bought the Xbox One a day before they lowered the price to $350?
- What is your favorite Ice cream?
- Will Sony or Microsoft secure a marketing deal for Star Wars: Battlefront to capitalize on the popularity of Ep. VII?
- What happened to Gravity Rush 2? Will it come to the PlayStation 4?
- Should I skip or watch the One Piece filler arcs?
- Which of your hobbies do you spend the most time on: Movies, Games, TV, Anime, ect?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.