Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– What do you make of Xbots getting triggered over a PS4 Titanfall 2 disk on Twitter?
– Will 4K TV sales climb with the release of these 4K gaming consoles?
– Would you like it if every publisher had their own EA Access-like service?
– What game do you find yourself going back to over and over again?
– Which comic in your collection is the rarest/has the most sentimental value?
– Will the PS4 continue having better PS+ free games from now on?
– How do you feel about MS’ new DRM over-inflating system requirements on PC?
– What is with all the secrecy regarding the NX if it is launching in March?
– Is Capcom overshooting their current position in the gaming industry?
– Has Bungie learned from its mistakes with Destiny?
– What are your thoughts on MS’ ambitious plans for Project Scorpio?
– Would you prefer if remasters offered better AI instead of just better graphics?
– What do you make of From Software working on three new games?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.