Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Do you miss the G4 channel?
– Do you ever see the Netflix Marvel characters appearing in the MCU?
– How has your video game buying habits changed this gen?
– Why don’t Xbox gamers support new IP’s?
– What do you guys think of the Surface Studios?
– What do you think makes a fictional creature/monster truly terrifying?
– What is your favorite Thanksgiving dinner side dish?
– Is it worth it to buy an HTC Vive/Oculus Rift over the PSVR?
– Which system upscales to 4K better: The Xbox One S or the PS4 Pro?
– Is it worth it to own all consoles?
– Who are your favorite comic book artists and writers?
– Which is worse: Spider-Man – One More Day or Ultimatum?
– Why are DC and Marvel always releasing new #1 issues?
– What do you make of Ybarra & Zampella dealing with Xbots on Twitter over Titanfall 2?
– Was Titanfall 2 “gimped” for PlayStation 4 players?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.