Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– What are your thoughts on Microsoft entering the VR race?
– Should Nintendo wait until the holidays to release the Switch?
– What does Nintendo have to do to get Chris excited?
– What are your thoughts on tweeting game execs pictures of consoles you buy?
– What gaming moment would you like to have seen motion captured live?
– What do you guys think of the monsters of H.P. Lovecraft?
– What are your experiences with online art communities?
– Will the Scorpio actually deliver native 4K at 60fps uncompromised?
– How much will the Scorpio cost?
– When will gamers stop buying remasters?
– Would you like to see JRPGs on the Nintendo Switch?
– What movie would you love to see made into a proper video game?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.