Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– What do you make of Phil Spencer saying Horizon and Zelda don’t have impact?
– Were you impressed by the recently revealed Scorpio 4K screenshots?
– Will Microsoft release a lot of new exclusives when Scorpio comes out?
– What abilities do you upgrade first in skill trees?
– Will couch co-op ever be as popular as it used to be?
– Will Switch be the last traditional handheld with buttons and analog sticks?
– How do publishers determine how much DLC costs?
– Will having too many open world games eventually hurt the industry?
– Is there a game you’re embarrassed to admit you love?
– In anime, do you prefer subs or dubs?
– What is the most valuable skill for surviving in Horizon?
– Who would you cast as Kratos in a God of War movie?
– What is the hardest game you’ve ever played?
– If there were no exclusives on Xbox or PS, which machine would be in the lead?
– Can the PS4’s current success make Sony complacent?
– Why do sales matter so much to fanboys?
– What three games do you wish you could replay fresh (i.e no memory of it)?
– What older/newer gaming tropes do you hate?
– What gaming franchise would make a good comic book?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.