Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– If Nintendo ever sold their IPs to 3rd party devs, who should get Smash Bros.?
– What publisher/developer would you fix or save?
– What do you hate the most in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild?
– Should all future The Legend of Zelda games be open world from now on?
– Tony, does being a single player focused gamer make it difficult being a reviewer?
– Which will be better: Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite, Tekken 7, or Injustice 2?
– What do you all think of Samurai Jack so far?
– What do you remember most from the days when you rented games?
– Which system had the best library of JRPGs?
– What was the greatest year in gaming?
– Which is better: Horizon Zero Dawn or The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild?
– What percent profit from game sales goes back into game development?
– Why don’t Nintendo IPs seem to suffer from “franchise fatigue”?
– What armor/gun replica from a game/movie/comic book would you like to own?
– What’s the real reason Nintendo won’t allow Axiom Verge on Switch?
– What business practices do you hate the most from gaming companies?
– Are you guys excited for E3?
– You guys think Syphon Filter will ever make a comeback?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.