Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Are YouTube reviewers more trust-worthy than traditional reviewers?
– Do some publishers have unrealistic sales expectations for games?
– Do exclusives hurt or benefit consumers?
– Are people who dislike multiplayer games just bad at them?
– Don’t you hate it when you can’t 100% a game because of MP trophies?
– Have you heard of a game called Danger Zone from the creators of Burnout?
– Which Hollywood producer would you like to see make a game?
– Is Nintendo holding back third party support to promote their first parties?
– In the future, will virtual worlds be preferable to the real world?
– Will Nintendo face the same problems with Nvidia that Sony & MS did?
– What do you think of Halo 6 not being shown at E3?
– What is your favorite video game soundtrack of all time?
– How many video games have you beaten in your life?
– Are the Scorpio’s 4K capabilities being downplayed by some folks?
– Given what happened with IO, was Phil Spencer right about SP games?
– What publishers/developers do you no longer have faith in?
– If Chris taught economics, what three principles would he emphasize?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.