Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– How big will game file sizes get in the 4K era?
– What can Sony do to make the PS5 appealing to gamers?
– In competitive online games, should it be mandatory for players to communicate?
– Do you take good care of your systems/games?
– Is plug-and-play one of the reasons consoles continue to be relevant?
– Why do PC gamers say you don’t need a PS4 but still praise the Switch?
– Are consoles becoming less reliable when compared to PCs?
– How can casual gamers be converted into PC gamers?
– What do you all think of Netflix’s Castlevania series thus far?
– Should the next Castlevania be 3D or go back to being 2D?
– Besides From Software, who should develop the next Castlevania game?
– Which system had the coolest game cases and box art?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.