Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Can Xbox One be called a success if Microsoft has never turned a profit from it?
– Will Rapid Packed Math help close power gap between PS4 Pro and XB1X?
– What do you think of Ni No Kuni II not having familiars?
– What do you think about how game companies avoid paying taxes?
– What failed IPs do you want to see resurrected?
– What’s the most mature game Nintendo has ever created?
– What consoles do you feel aged great and what consoles aged horribly?
– Are we seeing the return of moderately-priced games?
– Should console exclusives be ported to PC for the sake of preservation?
– Do you consider using scuf controllers in competitive games like cheating?
– What would be your reaction if Xbox ever went away?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.