Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Has Sony been given a pass by media and gamers this generation?
– Does Xbox get more criticism because Spencer’s plans are unknown?
– Do gamers limit their ability to engage in good gaming experiences?
– What’s with all of the recent Shenmue III hate?
– Should Phil Spencer & Digital Foundry apologize over the RotTR comparison?
– In gaming, what’s more important: sound effects or music?
– Could consoles ever surpass PCs graphically?
– Will Mario + Rabbids maintain its $60 price tag for long?
– Is there such a thing as a second party game?
– What are your favorite underrated current-gen games?
– When will The Last of Us 2 come out?
– What do you think about God of War for the PS4?
– Will Sony unveil a new handheld at TGS this year?
– Will games with agendas/politics ever go away?
– What game covers would you love to have as posters in your room?
– Will Death Stranding release in 2018?
– Will the Xbox One X be Microsoft’s final console?
– Is Nintendo competing with Sony and Microsoft or not?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.