Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Is Michael Pachter trying to defend his position that XB1X won’t sell?
– Who started this whole “timed exclusive” shit anyways?
– How do you feel about Don Mattrick now?
– Which will release first: Beyond Good and Evil 2 or Wild?
– What are your thoughts on the different ways PS4 & XB1 implement HDR??
– Will the Switch hype fizzle out after Super Mario Odyssey?
– How does Mario make a living now that he’s no longer a plumber?
– Which game franchise should Todd McFarlane make toys out of next?
– Should games have a set difficulty or should there be choice?
– Could the PS5 be backwards compatible with ALL PlayStation systems?
– Why are Xbots so hypocritical this generation?
– Is resolution included when folks speak about graphical effects?
– What hurts developers more: piracy or used game sales?
– Will you guys do the raid(s) in Destiny 2?
– What game do you wish you got a refund for?
– What game would you have wanted to pick up at launch?
– What do you think about PewDiePie saying the N word?
– What do you make of the Firewatch dev hitting PDP’s videos with DCMA?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.