Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all the questions we answer this week:
- Why do games that get bashed by the media and fanboys sell well but games that get praised flop?
- Would you guys buy a game that you don’t like or don’t want to play because “there’s nothing else to play?”
- What upcoming 2015 games will you buy on day one with no questions asked?
- Could we see a sub $300 Xbox One this holiday sale?
- Could there be a Berserk video game similar to Dragon’s Dogma in the future?
- Do you feel that Toukiden Kiwami has what it takes to fill in the Monster Hunter gap?
- What are your thoughts on sequels that come out decades later?
- Do you think VR is here to stay, or will it fade into obscurity like 3D?
- Do you think VR for the PlayStation 4 will re-invigorate motion on Sony’s platform?
- What are your thoughts on Ori and the Blind Forest?
- Would Bloodborne be worth buying for a person with limited time?
Contest Question: What year was Sword of the Berserk: Gut’s Rage released, who developed it, and who published it? Winners will be chosen at random and will be announced on Throwdown Ep. 26.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.