Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
- Which bosses were the hardest and easiest for you guys to beat in Bloodborne?
- Do you think there will be a megaton at E3 that’s on the level of Sony‘s 2013 presentation this year?
- What are your thoughts on the Pixels movie?
- What are you favorite Xbox One games that you’ve never played?
- Is the inability to use HBOGo when the PSN is down the equivalent of a paywall?
- What are the differences between the PlayStation Camera and the Xbox Kinect?
- Who do you think will have the best conference at E3 and why?
- Have you paid for originals and remasters? Do you feel bad about spending $120 for the same experience?
- Has the rubber on your DualShock 4 analog sticks started to wear out yet?
- Do you believe the Sony silence on their first party studios is a result of them learning their lesson from games like The Last Guardian and The Agent?
- When did Indie, AA, AAA games and the differences become more important than the actual experiences you have? Should people shut the fuck up about it?
- How can we discourage fanboy wars and make people understand that we need all console and developers to thrive?
- When do you think Rise of the Tomb Raider will be released on other systems?
- Which in-house studio from Sony and Microsoft are you hoping to see at E3?
- What are some of your favorite movies that are also considered box office busts?
- Do you think Media Molecule is developing a game for Project Morpheus?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.