Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
- If you could get gamers to stand together to change something, what would it be?
- Does owning all systems mean it’s impossible to be a fanboy of your preferred platform?
- Why is linearity in gaming considered a bad thing?
- What series would you retire and which would you renew?
- Is Robin the real villain of Teen Titans Go?
- Is Halo 5 confirmed to be at 1080p?
- Are there any advantages to not going to 60fps?
- If someone is insecure about their (video game console) purchases, what can they do to feel secure?
- Will Shenmue III have Sega arcade games or will the be knock-off versions?
- Are you getting tired of so many AAA open world games?
- What is your opinion of devs who make a Kickstarter game and then announce a sequel to it shortly afterwards?
- How would you make a good Superman game?
- What do you think of the possibility of the Nintendo NX being a hybrid console priced at $150-$200?
- What’s one good thing and one bad thing about each console?
- If you could work for a publisher, who would you work for and why?
- Pitch a video game idea to us in 60 seconds.
- What is the best and worst thing to happen in video games since the Atari 2600?
- If you could change one thing in this industry, what would it be?
- If Windows 10 and DX12 makes gaming as easy, if not easier than console gaming at an affordable price, would you bite?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.