Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
- Do you really want an all-digital future where we’re at the mercy of a service to play our games?
- Why do people have a problem with Shenmue III being on Kickstarter but not with other games being there?
- Why is watching TV, Facebook-ing, and Tweeting all day considered acceptable but playing games is considered a waste of time?
- Why did it take Divinity: Original Sin to come to consoles and what are you looking forward to the most?
- Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm looks to bring back old school 2D fighting with better parry and GGPO. Do you think this is the future of fighting games?
- Next Car Game: Wreckfest takes us back to those PS1 days when Destruction Derby came out. What do you think of it?
- Do you think Space Engineers will have the success of Minecraft? Why?
- Do you think For Honor took cues from Chivalry: Medieval Warfare but made it more accessible for the console audience?
- What are your thoughts of the new Batman V Superman trailer?
- What are your thoughts of the Suicide Squad trailer?
- What made you excited at this year San Diego comic con?
We dedicate this episode to former Nintendo President, Satoru Iwata who passed away due to health complications. The first part of this episode is spent honoring him.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.