Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
- What is the greatest innovation in gaming?
- Why is a 7/10 score considered bad nowadays?
- Can “hype” alone sell a console for two years straight?
- Did Sony make the right decision by passing on EA Access?
- Do you agree that Gears of War is too violent to be sold in Japan?
- What do you think about Sony saying they will release more remasters?
- Do you believe that Sony and Microsoft switched places this generation?
- Does Sony having less games that feature co-op prove a flaw in the PS4’s hardware?
- Do you own more exclusives or multiplats?
- What do you think of Destiny: The Taken King? Will it get you to play the game again?
- What was your most enjoyable gaming experience from last-gen?
- What has been your most preferred game to be released this generation?
- What do you think of the theory that Big Boss begins to hallucinate Skull Face?
- What 2015 game do you wish was shorter/longer?
- Are you excited about being able to vote on PS Plus games?
- What do you think of “the power of the cloud” in Crackdown 3?
- How do you feel about the “agenda” questions you get asked on this show every week?
- If your city is in chaos and you were given powers: What would your power be? How do you save the city? Would you kill anyone to save lives?
- When do you think Rockstar Games will release a sequel to Red Dead Redemption?
- With HTC’s financial problems, what do you think will happen to the Vive VR headset?
- What did you think of the announcements that came out of D23?
- Why do some think it was a good time for MS to lose the exclusive deal for Call of Duty?
- Which is a bigger factor for Sony securing so many third party deals: Money or market share?
- Why do Sony’s fist party bundles not have as impressive looking art as their third party bundles?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.