Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
- Do you think EA Access will benefit EA in the end?
- What games do you think will be announced at Sony’s next conference?
- Do you think the Uncharted Collection will outsell the Halo Master Chief Collection?
- Mad Max or Metal Gear Solid V: Which do you buy?
- Xbox or PlayStation: Which has more iconic characters?
- What do you guys think Media Molecule will create after Dreams?
- What superhero would you like to see Rocksteady make a game out of next?
- Is there a reason why some reviews come out earlier than others?
- Who would win in a tag team fight: Master Chief & Goku versus Samus & Kratos
- Why didn’t game reviewers point out the performance issues of Until Dawn?
- When will the “Sony Defense Force” learn the difference between good graphics and good character models?
- Can we get a PS4 exclusive that doesn’t involve picking up an object and looking at it, or it that what Sony meant as “Greatness Awaits”?
- What is up with people bitching about R. Mika for Street Fighter V?
- Why do gamers shit on games they’ve only read about/seen on YouTube and take these reviews as gospel?
- Which movies should never be remade because they’re already perfect?
- Would Rihanna make a good Bond girl?
- Can a person who is brand loyal consider themselves a true gamer?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.