Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
- Do you prefer the weapon wheel or loadouts in shooters?
- Why do people think a 10/10 review score means the game is perfect?
- Were any of you rich enough to own a Neo-Geo as a kid?
- If you were a game developer, what would you strive more for: 1080p/60fps or 1080p/30fps?
- Who would win in a Versus between Throwdown and The Co-op?
- How much time and dedication outside of just playing games and getting on message boards is needed to become an “industry veteran”?
- Do you guys like to buy collector’s edition of games and will you go out of your to find a specific item?
- Does PlayStation VR have the potential to be successful or will people not purchase it because the price tag is too high?
- What advice would you give Ready at Dawn about a sequel to The Order: 1886.
- What game would you like to see get a sequel even though it may not have been a commercial success?
- What did you think of Phil Spencer saying gamers shouldn’t worry about the console war and should just play their games?
- For the PC gamers: What single game would get you to buy a PS4?
- For the console gamers: What single game would get you to buy a gaming PC?
- For how long do you think you guys will continue to be gamers?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.