Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Have Western developers started to emulate the Japanese when it comes to bringing franchises to other media?
– Are Keiji Inafune and Comcept as un-trustworthy as Tim Schafer now when it comes to crowfunding?
– Any recommendations on pen tablets for graphics work?
– What are your thoughts on the Twitter Trust & Safety Council?
– Which game was your first multiplayer experience?
– How much longer do your see yourself being a gamer
– Will Microsoft use the “greatest games line up” line every year?
– How do you see The Koalition this year versus last year?
– Is there a favorite franchise (gaming or otherwise) that eventually let you down big time?
– How long will it be before Tony ONLY plays third party games on PC?
– Is backwards compatibility really that influential? Are Xbox fans taking full advantage of it?
– How often do you actually use your console for things other than games?
– Are sales the main factor for securing a sequel?
– Does Tony regret buying an Xbox One now that it has no exclusives?
– Should the Deadpool sequel do something completely different or follow a similar path?
– Which of you are picking SFV and who will be your main characters?
– Will FFXV live up to the hype or is the franchise now ruined because of the XIII games?
– Which other comic book movies would you like to see get an R rating.
– Why aren’t people tired of the LEGO games? They’re all essentially the same game.
– Which franchise would you like to see get the LEGO treatment?
Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to our Patreon page. Our podcasts and content will remain free, but with your help, we can make them even better. We plan to improve the whole experience while also incorporating you (our community) into our long term goals. Show your support and be a part of one of the best independent gaming communities on the Internet.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.