Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Which is a bigger property: X-Men or Avengers?
– What was the hardest platinum trophy for you to get?
– Whatever happened to “fun factor” being part of a game’s score?
– Why aren’t more companies doing something like PlayStation Folding@Home?
– What ridiculous budget horror movies do you all love?
– What do you want to see removed/brought back in the next Red Dead game?
– Is real pinball viable in today’s market?
– Will mobile gaming ever become as good as console gaming?
– Do any of you have a mobile gaming addiction you wish to keep secret?
– Who decided NPDs were so important?
– How many times will you go see Captain America: Civil War?
– Do you finish all of the games you buy?
– Does exclusive content matter anymore?
– What do you guys think of Dark Souls III so far?
– Has Hollywood completely lost any semblance of originality?
– What drawing tablets do you guys recommend?
– If Brett had to do a tattoo on a woman’s privates, would he tell Rachael?
– Should games be priced according to their length?
– Would you prefer Olivia Munn starring in Ghost in the Shell over Johansson?
– Will the Ratchet & Clank movie be a failure?
Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to our Patreon page. Our podcasts and content will remain free, but with your help, we can make them even better. We plan to improve the whole experience while also incorporating you (our community) into our long term goals. Show your support and be a part of one of the best independent gaming communities on the Internet.
Please help Rachael Murdock in her ongoing battle with cancer by either donating or spreading the world by following this link.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.