Tonight’s episode is dedicated entirely to E3 2016. The big show is over so we answer all of your E3-related questions and give our thoughts on what we saw and what we experienced first-hand.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Will announcing the Xbox Scorpio kills sales of the Xbox One S?
– Was Sony right to not announce the PS4 Neo?
– Do you really believe there will be no Xbox Scorpio exclusives?
– How much do you think the Xbox Scorpio will cost?
– Since you met Hideo Kojima, was this your personal best E3 ever?
– Did Kojima reveal Death Stranding too early?
– Did E3 change your mind about any games you were skeptical of?
– What VR games did you play?
– Does Sony need to drop the price of the PS4 to compete with XBO?
– With the lackluster showing at E3, is Brett still confident VR will take off?
– Will Sony now launch in 2017 to compete with the Xbox Scorpio?
– What games of E3 do you think will be false advertisements?
– Is it good that some E3 games were mechanically similar to Dark Souls?
– What hidden gems did you find at E3?
– Did Xbox undermine itself by announcing two consoles at E3?
– Will Nintendo make a comeback in 2017?
– What were the best and worst games of E3?
– Is it too late for Sony to upgrade the PS4 to be comparable to the Xbox Scorpio?
– How do we determine who “won” E3?
Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to our Patreon page. Our podcasts and content will remain free, but with your help, we can make them even better. We plan to improve the whole experience while also incorporating you (our community) into our long term goals. Show your support and be a part of one of the best independent gaming communities on the Internet.
Please help Rachael Murdock in her ongoing battle with cancer by either donating or spreading the world by following this link.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.