The Co-op Podcast #91: Will Final Fantasy XV Release on PC too?
We’re back with episode 91 of The Co-op Podcast, and this week we discuss some of the latest news coming out of TGS 2014. Final Fantasy fans should be excited this week, as there’s been footage and release dates for Final Fantasty Type 0 and the Final Fantasy XV demo. On top of that, Square Enix also announced that the Final Fantasy XIII series is coming to the PC.
Square Enix has been generous to the PC over the past few years, releasing many of their classics on the platform. With all this PC generosity, could they possibly be shaping up for a Final Fantasy XV PC announcement? It would be a big deal for PC gamers to get both Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Final Fantasy XV to release on their eco-system day one, as Japanese hasn’t been huge on PC releases previously. We discuss this possibility on the show.
Also discussed this week:
– Minecraft officially sold, Notch leaves the company
– Destiny sells over 5 million copies, but suffers bad review scores
– Super Smash Bros 3DS sells over 1 million copies on opening weekend in Japan
– The new Metal Gear Solid collection is actually a clothing line -_-
– The panel tells us what they’re excited for at TGS 2014
– Charles gives a run down of the Demon Souls/Dark Souls/Bloodborne series of games and their differences