Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 For Nintendo Switch Adds New FeaturesComing to Nintendo Switch on September 22nd.
Earlier today, Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. released a brand new features trailer for the upcoming Nintendo Switch version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. The trailer is conveniently embedded above for you all to check out.
Nintendo Switch owners who have been anxiously awaiting the release of this game on their portable console can expect the following added modes:
- TV-Mode: Play through the entire DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2
- Handheld Mode: Take DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch with you on the go!
- Table-Top Mode: Share the Joy-Con controllers and battle a friend on the same screen.
- Six player Co-op Mode: Team up with friends to take on huge bosses where cooperation and strategy are key to victory.
- Three vs. Three Online Matchmaking Mode: Form two teams of three Dragon Ball warriors and battle against each other for supremacy!
In addition to this news, players will also be able to use their Joy-Con controllers to execute powerful super moves against their opponents. These added features make the Switch version very appealing and will definitely convince some fans to buy the game again later this month.
The Nintendo Switch version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 launches on September 22nd. Are any of you planning to pick up this unique version of the game? Please feel free to let us know in the comments section below.