Dragon Marked for Death is the latest game from developer Inti Creates, set to release on Nintendo Switch for North America in Europe on March 29, 2019. It’s a 2D side-scrolling action-RPG with gameplay that allows for up to 4-players online to team up. With the physical release of the game, players will be able to get exclusive content for the physical release, including new quests to complete and weapons to use in-game.
Pre-orders for Dragon Marked for Death have opened up on Amazon, which includes all of the bonus content with the physical version of the game. Previous games from Inti Creates share similarities to Dragon Marked for Death include Azure Striker Gunvolt and Gal Gun.
Via Press Release
In Dragon Marked for Death players choose one of four different Dragonblood Clan members to control, each with their own special skills, as they complete quests, defeat monsters and aim to take down the powerful Kingdom of Medius. Dragon Marked for Death features:
· Four Different Playable Characters – Players can take control of the Empress, Warrior, Shinobi or Witch, each with their own unique moves and playstyles, allowing for a deep, strategic action experience.
· Play solo or with up to 4 players–Players can enjoy the entire experience on their own, or team up with friends in either local or online multiplayer.
· Fantasy Pixel World – Dragon Marked for Death comes to life on the Nintendo Switch with its hand-drawn pixel art from some of the industry’s best pixelmancers.
· Massive Boss Battles – Players will be in awe as Dragon Marked for Death’s fantastical bosses take up the entire screen of the Nintendo Switch.
· Immersive Storylines – Dragon Marked for Death contains over 30 main quests and numerous side quests, giving players more than enough content for an action RPG.
· Striker Gear Pack– Unlocks a unique weapon for each of the 4 playable characters that is limited to the initial run of the physical edition.
Are you excited for the upcoming release of Dragon Marked for Death? Want to see more great games out on Nintendo Switch? Leave us a comment down below and let your voice be heard!