Chart-Track has announced that Call of Duty: Black Ops has made Activision £81.9 million pounds in the UK alone, with the game selling over 2 million units. That’s 13% more than Modern Warfare 2 sold last year, meaning Treyarch should give themselves a big pat on the back. Last week Kinect also launched in the UK, but only Kinect Sports made it in the top ten at number four, with Dance Central entering at thirteen, Motion Sports in fourteen, Fighters Uncaged in twenty three, twenty six for Kinectimals, Kinect Joy Ride at thirty, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved at thirty-three and Sonic Free Riders at thirty-eight.
Below is the full top ten courtesy of Chart-Track. For the week ending November 12th 2010.
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
2. FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
3. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
4. Kinect Sports (Rare, Microsoft Game Studios)
5. Football Manager 2011 (Sports Interactive, Sega)
6. Professor Layton and the Lost Future (Level 5, Nintendo)
7. Fallout: New Vegas (Obsidian Entertainment, Betheda)
8. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo, Nintend0)
9. The Sims 3 (EA, EA)
10. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (LucasArts, LucasArts)