Lego Harry Potter Years 1-5 has entered the UK charts at number 1, bringing Red Dead: Redemption’s five week reign to an end. Lego Harry Potter is supposed to be the closest Harry Potter media to the books themselves, as this game does not follow the plot of the movies. Red Dead: Redemption slid one spot down to number 2, while Super Mario Galaxy 2 resides at number 3. Demon Souls which has finally hit Europe entered at 6th place, while Transformers: War for Cybertron entered at number 8.
The full top ten charts are below courtesy of Chart-Track, for the week ending June 25th.
1. Lego: Harry Potter (Traveller’s Tales, Warner Bros)
2. Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar San Diego, Rockstar)
3. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo, Nintendo)
4. 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP SOUTH AFRICA (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
5. Naughty Bear (A2M, 505 Games)
6. Demon’s Souls: Black Phantom Edition (From Software, Namco Bandai)
7. Just Dance (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
8. Transformers: War for Cybertron (High Moon Studios, Activision)
9. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (DICE, EA Games)
10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Infinity Ward, Activision Blizzard)