Despite the negativity and lack of interest towards EA’s Medal Of Honor, it has managed to secure the top spot in this week’s UK Charts. This is actually a big deal because it has managed to dethrone the UK’s bestseller Fifa 11, which I expected to hold the top spot until November (when Black Ops gets released). I have to give EA their props on this one, because I definitely didn’t see it coming. Just Dance 2 entered at three, with Wii Party and Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 finishing the top five. The full top ten charts are listed below courtesy of good ol’ Chart-Track.
For the week ending October 15th 2010.
1. Medal of Honor (Danger Close-DICE, EA)
2. FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
3. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
4. Wii Party (Nintendo, Nintendo)
5. Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (Team PES, Konami)
6. F1 2010 (Codemasters Birmingham, Codemasters)
7. Dead Rising 2 (Blue Castle Games, Capcom)
8. Halo: Reach (Bungie, Microsoft Game Studios)
9. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (CyberConnect2, Namco Bandai Partners)
10. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (MercurySteam, Konami)