I don’t know if the word Yu-Gi-Oh has any special meaning, but I do know that this card game was pretty popular about 7 years ago. It must still be popular because the Xbox is looking to get in on the craze known as Yu-Gi-Oh! this Spring with the XBLA title Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D Decade Duels.
No pricing information has been released on Yu-Gi-Oh! Decade Duels, but I’m going to pull a Micheal Patcher and predict this will cost 800 MS points with DLC costing 160 to 200 MS points a pack. Anything higher than those prices and Yu-Gi-Oh! will be destined to lose the duel to make any money.
Known details for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D Decade Duels:
* Complete with the most robust card offering and the opportunity to purchase additional card packs through XBOX Live Arcade Marketplace to expand your deck
* Includes cards from Classic Yu-Gi-Oh!, GX and 5D’s
* Complete against the most popular Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s characters during the finals
* Battle through Single player or compete in 4 player tag duels with text and voice chat ability
* Includes 3 modes of play:
o Rank Match- Compete against Yu-Gi-Oh! fans of the same rank and ability
o Quick Match- Jump right into the action and compete against any Yu-Gi-Oh! fan
o Custom Match- Battle your friends and completely customize the rules of play
* Complete with live leader boards to track your rank as well as your friends